js-shield

Key protection section at JShelter.org

From: Libor Polčák
Subject: Key protection section at JShelter.org
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 16:29:27 +0100

Hello all,

me and Martin were thinking about the Key protections section of the menu at
JShelter.org. With the
0.6 release, we miss the Fingerprint detector there. With the changes agreed on
the last dev
meeting, we will collapse the wrappers into JavaScript Shield.

I think that these should be reflected in the Key protection menu.

So I propose that Key protection lists:

JavaScript Shield
Network Boundary Shield
Fingerprint Detector

(This order is consistent with the popup and options page)

Each link should target the same page as
https://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~polcak/jsr/doxygen/html/modules.html does.

That would mean that the wrapper docs will be one more click away. The upside
is that it should be
more clear that we have three key protection mechanisms. The page generated from
https://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~polcak/jsr/doxygen/html/group__wrappers.html can
clearly describe wrappers
(JS Shield) in general. Also, I plan to add question marks to the popup (and
possibly other places)
that would open these pages.

Do you agree?

Best,