js-shield

Re: Meeting notes Re: Design team coordination

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Meeting notes Re: Design team coordination
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 17:54:33 +0000

A quick update to say we're up for syncing on the 29th in a design meeting.

We have some initial concepts and ideas to discuss and together figure out the best design direction.

We've inspected Doxygen to see how much flexibility it can offer; we'd like to flesh out what details should appear on the site and which we should leave out, so that we can start prototyping layouts before getting into the nitty-gritty.

So we'll be up at the usual time and place on Friday -- let's talk then!