js-shield

Re: Meeting notes Re: Design team coordination

From: Ricardo Lafuente
Subject: Re: Meeting notes Re: Design team coordination
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:00:57 +0000

A quick update from our side: right now Portugal is in full lockdown with schools closed, meaning that our office hours are now rather unstable with a kid to take care of. We'll most probably be able to join the meeting on the 29th but, contrary to our plans, we won't be able to bring in initial ideas by then.

We're now hoping that better news come in the next couple of weeks, so that we can start thinking and designing in earnest!