[Jailkit-users] Re: Hi problem with using jail

From: Ha Thai Duong
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Re: Hi problem with using jail
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:13:16 +0000

Hi Oilivier
(do you know how to retrieve the latest version with cvs?)
When i read your question the answer is "i don't know". But i get that eventually :D I will try and test the current version with my OpenBSD 4.0 after dinner (at 10pm) :P
Can you test on openbsd 3.9 ?
Yes sure I still got the original OpenBSD3.9. I will be free the next week i will install 3.9 again and test
   So do you mind to wait until then?

Thanks a lot & Have a nice day
Maverick

Olivier Sessink wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Hi Olivier

are you executing this command as root? (I should give a nicer error here)
No i run it as a normal user. When i run with sudo then i come back with error about ldd

I think OpenBSD 4.0 have change as well. I have tried with OpenBSD 3.9 and it worked.

fixed in cvs (do you know how to retrieve the latest version with cvs?), I tested on OpenBSD 4.0, I do not have openbsd 3.9 anymore. Can you test on openbsd 3.9 ?

thanks,