Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to not get the Cc header in Gnus, on reply to mail
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:22:22 +0200

> I think it was "Mail-Copies-To: never". I wonder what
> made me comment it out...

Is that a header that should be inserted in my outgoing
traffic?

"Comment", you say, does that mean you somehow
automatized the insert on send, or perhaps on creating a
new message? If so, do you mind sharing that code? :)

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573