Re: author of post and signature problems

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: author of post and signature problems
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 22:25:37 +0100

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 12:19:16 -0800, prad wrote:

> :D i'm only wanting to 'break' it by 3 lines :D

Maybe this is the time to consider condensing your signature a bit?
Sometimes change is for the better.

> besides, it's never been a problem on any elist i've been on before and
> i'll bet there is no issue if i do it from claws-mail.

I am sorry to hear that claws-mail ignores the Good Net-Keeping Seal of
Approval; yet elated that Gnus doesn't.

> i found the '(signature . disable) bit in there last night, but i didn't
> want to go messing around with that stuff just yet. i'm happy for now
> just removing the space after the 2 hyphens so gnus thinks i have no sig.

So now you are breaking both signature netiquette _and_ the convention
of the signature separator. And happy about it - how quaint.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Accept the mystery!"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk