Re: Connect to ms exchange

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Connect to ms exchange
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 16:01:27 +0100

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:24:29 +0100, Rud1ger wrote:

> is there still no way to connect gnus to an exchange server?

Does Exchange still talk its own protocol?

> Unfortunately our company exchange server doesn't enable imap, have to
> use the exchange protocoll.

If you can't convince IT to enable IMAP, I think your best bet is
something like using Evolution (if that works) to get out the emails, or
perhaps openchange.org has matured enough for that to be useful (I
played around with libmapi in 2007, but fortunately IMAP was enabled on
the Exchange server, and I stopped)?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Accept the mystery!"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk