Re: Today's articles/mails..

From: bgmrao
Subject: Re: Today's articles/mails..
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:46:03 +0530

    > I think you mean the summary buffer, right?

Sorry, I meant summary buffer. (getting back to using gnus after a
long while).

    > ,----[ (info "(gnus)Limiting") ]
    > | `/ t'
    > |      Ask for a number and then limit the summary buffer to articles
    > |      older than (or equal to) that number of days
    > |      (`gnus-summary-limit-to-age').  If given a prefix, limit to
    > |      articles younger than that number of days.
    > `----

    > So in your case, `C-u 7 / t' would limit the current summary to messages
    > from the last week.

Thanks for all the info (I feel stupid having asked, I had used many of
this a few years ago and should have re-read the manual before
posting).

However, if I have to see _all_ of this weeks articles
(read/ticked/dormant), I have to bring them up in the summary and then
limit to this week. Otherwise, I just see the unread/ticked articles
when I enter the summary buffer.. am I doing something wrong? Is there a
simpler, one-step method to see all of the last 7 days articles?

Thanks,
Madhu