Re: crashing into a gnus-downloadable-mark

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: crashing into a gnus-downloadable-mark
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:59 -0000

On 26 Aug 2010, Adam Sjøgren wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:08:44 +0200, Gijs wrote:
>
>> There must be something more I need to do. That mark is stuck :-/ it
>> returns when I quit and entered the group..
>
> It disappears for me when I go J M-#
>
> If I just use M-u it re-appears.
>
> Are you sure J M-# doesn't work for you?

Yes :-) tho I whish it otherwise.

I have a feeling it is not a regular % mark. I can mark some other
articles as downloadable, (so they also have a % in the first column)
and there the marks dissapear when I quit the group and enter it once
more.

Moving the message to another nnimap folder does not solve the
issue. Marking the message ! has no effect, quit/enter the group and it
will be marked % again.