Re: nnmairix question

From: oli
Subject: Re: nnmairix question
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:06 -0000

Francis Moreau <francis.moro@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using nnmairix but unfortunately found that nnmairix-goto-original-
> article function doesn't work for me.
>
> In a nnmairix group I do '$ o' on a current article and got: "Couldn't
> find original article".
>
> But gnus doesn't tell me why it couldn't...
>
> So does anybody have an idea ?
>
> Thanks

Did you finally find a solution to your problem (as I guess ;-) ?

I'm trying to use nnmairix too. The command line (mairix) part works
quite effeciently. So I'm quite willing to use it with gnus.

Would that make sens that you send me your .gnus part relatively to
nnmairix as well as you .mairixrc file ?

Thanx in advance.

--
 Oli