gnus-posting-styles - how to match message with more than N lines ?

From: Sharad Pratap
Subject: gnus-posting-styles - how to match message with more than N lines ?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:02 -0000

I want to set message-cite-reply-above to t for those mail which has
more than 20 lines, for this I am not able to find correct
`gnus-posting-styles' rule.

I have just put message-lines imaginary function, where I need some
real condition to get the desired result.

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      ((message-lines > 20)
       (eval (progn
               (set (make-local-variable 'message-cite-reply-above)
      t)))))

Is here some way to do it successfully.

--
-sharad