Re: nnimap and username

From: Peter Gerdes
Subject: Re: nnimap and username
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:46:02 -0000

Hello Leonidas,

thanks a lot for your answer!

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:56:21 +0300, Leonidas Tsampros wrote:

> Also, if you run gpg-agent consider using .authinfo.gpg in order to
> have the file encrypted or signed. (just open a buffer with name
> .authinfo.gpg, insert the contents of the original .authinfo, and save
> the file, given that your gpg-agent setup is sound.)

I will look into the gpg-agent stuff. Problem is, I am frequently forced
to work under the Windows-OS-family. Up to now, my .gnus can be used on
many platforms without being edited, but if using a more sophisticated
setup, which relies on certain things in the environment, I fear this to
be broken.

I will try it out.

Greetings to Ελλάδα!
Peter