Re: How to automatically display HTML in gwene. groups?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to automatically display HTML in gwene. groups?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:40 -0000

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:37:54 -0400, Dan wrote:

> On 2010-08-10 at 08:48, David Engster <deng@randomsample.de> wrote:

>> (mm-inline-text-html-with-images t)
>> (mm-w3m-safe-url-regexp nil)

[...]

> Those variables appear to be concerned with whether images are displayed
> when an article's HTML is displayed, not whether the HTML is displayed
> upon opening the article.  Or am I missing some connection?

In addition to the lines David Engster suggested above, I also have this
in my Topic parameters for gwene:

 (mm-automatic-display
  (union '("text/html")
         mm-automatic-display))

Because I usually never want to see HTML-parts, in my .gnus, I have
removed text/html from mm-automatic-display.

Maybe you did something similar?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "That's one of the remarkable things about life. It's        Adam Sjøgren
  never so bad that it can't get worse."                 asjo@koldfront.dk