Re: xface

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: xface
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:05 -0000

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:23:01 +0800, krfantasy wrote:

> how to set xface

I use the message-send-hook to insert an X-Face header, but it might be
easier to do so using the x-face-file field in gnus-posting-styles:

 * http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_153.html

>     some website tell the xface should be less than 998 characters long?

Did you manage to create one longer than that?

>     This is right?

That is preferable. If you want colours you might want to look into the
Face header (though supported by slightly fewer newsreaders than
X-Face):

 * http://nntp.gnus.org/circus/face/

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "My internal clock is on Tokyo time."                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk