Where are the HTML functions

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Where are the HTML functions
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:42:57 -0000

I use 'K H' to display HTML-emails. When leaving a group, you get a
question about removing temporary HTML file(s), which I find non
supportive. I would prefer no question and just remove them, or not
remove them. (My choice would to keep them.) I tried to find the code
where this question is asked, to see if  I could write a patch. But I
can not find it. Anyone who knows where this is done? And tips about how
to find things like this the next time would be appreciated. (Give a
fish and learn someone to fish.)

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer