Different versions of Gnus

From: Ashish Shukla आशीष शुक्ल
Subject: Different versions of Gnus
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 01:07:43 +0530

Hi all,

I've a question regarding differences between different version of Gnus
available, and which one is latest ? I can see a version of Gnus
included in Emacs CVS[1], and another in Gnus CVS[2]. And if possible
can anyone list some of the major differences between them.

And another question, what is the name of the Gnus I'm running ? The
version of Gnus is Gnus v5.13. Is it Oort Gnus or No Gnus ?