Re: GNUS and Exchange 2007

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: GNUS and Exchange 2007
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:44:36 -0600

http://groups.google.com/group/gnus.ding/browse_thread/thread/a520458a53b70e6/a44321db1b82b60a
M> I am probably SOL.  Anyone successfully using Gnus against Exchange
M> 2007 IMAP?

I don't have the time to do what Simon suggests in the thread, so I set
up an IMAP mail source that Gnus uses to download new mail into a local
Maildir.  If you want that, it's easy to set up.  It's unfortunate that
Exchange IMAP is broken, a lot of people are unable to use Gnus because
of that.

By the way, Gnus is not written in capitals.  There was an old version
called GNUS, so it would be confusing to use GNUS for today's version.

Ted