Re: how to reply to a digest mail

From: francois . lagarde
Subject: Re: how to reply to a digest mail
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:29:38 -0800 (PST)

In the last post, on 02/22 about 07h, "Reiner" (Reiner Steib) wrote:

   Reiner> How can we improve the manual to make it easier to find
it?  How did
   Reiner> you try to search for it?

I did C-h digest <return>. I have just realized that it is the first
item. But I
don't know why I have not noticed that it was what I was looking
for... maybe the
title is too complex.

   Reiner> It's also at a quite prominent position in the menu: <menu-
bar>
   Reiner> <Article> <Enter digest buffer>

you are definitely right. I removed the menu-bar. But I switched on at
first,
I think that I didn't understand the purpose of <Enter digest buffer>.
Too lazy to try
it.

--
F. Lagarde