Re: how to reply to a digest mail

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: how to reply to a digest mail
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:08:30 +0100

On Fri, Feb 22 2008, francois.lagarde@gmail.com wrote:

>> > I subscribed to mailing lists and receive digest mails. What is the
>> > best (easy) way to reply to a message. Mails are sent as mime parts
>> > (rf822).
>> > In a perfect world, I would like to select a mime part, and make reply
>> > as usually.
>>
>> How about `C-d' in the summary buffer?
>>
>> cf. (info "(gnus)Really Various Summary Commands") <- `C-x C-e' here.
>
> impressive!! I didn't know this feature... thanks

How can we improve the manual to make it easier to find it?  How did
you try to search for it?  When doing an index search in the Gnus
manual, it is the third hit:

  <f1> i d m gnus RET
  i digest RET
  , , (comma twice

It's also at a quite prominent position in the menu:
<menu-bar> <Article> <Enter digest buffer>

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)