Re: Synchronizing multiple computers

From: Gour
Subject: Re: Synchronizing multiple computers
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:25:10 +0100

>>>>> "David" == David  <de_bb@arcor.de> writes:

Hi!

David> I've revised the wiki page and posted new code which works
David> without a shell script:

David> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusSync

David> Comments/Corrections are appreciated (or simply edit the page -
David> it's a wiki, after all :-) ).

Thanks a lot for this script.

It look I have some problems with it using ~/Gnus as my home directory.

I also put mairix database and newsticker's cache file under ~/Gnus and
added them to 'my-gnussync-extra-files' list, but it looks they are
'synced' in my ~/ and not in ~/Gnus.

I'm still very new with elisp, but will try to take a closer look.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D