[igraph] Help with igraph_vs_t

From: Sofian Lecine
Subject: [igraph] Help with igraph_vs_t
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:12:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I am using igraph with c++.

I've been searching a bit online but I didn't find any good answer. I am trying to remove some vertices from a graph using the graph_delete_vertices function, but I don't understand how igraph_vs_t works. Whenever I used to have this problem I would simply select all the vertices with graph_vss_all() but it doesn't work in this case. I have a vector with the vertices ID that I'd like to remove and I would like to know how to point the function to this vector, and understand how graph_vs_t works.

Thank you,

Best regards

Sofian Lecine