Re: [igraph] Plot with circle layout; vertices sorted by community

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Plot with circle layout; vertices sorted by community
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:27:04 -0400

Hi, for now you can permute the vertices with the permute.vertices() function.

In the future you can use the 'order' argument to layout.circle():
https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/642

This will be available soon (tomorrow I guess) at
http://igraph.org/nightly
unless you use windows, because I don't have a windows machine right
now to build the binaries.

Best,
Gabor