Re: [igraph] Getting Started

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Getting Started
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:15:34 -0400

With R igraph:

library(igraph)
graph.data.frame(read.csv("<yourfile>"))

You can start here:
http://igraph.org/r/doc/

GAbor

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Nick Levitt <address@hidden> wrote:
I need some help getting started using igraph. I have a .csv file with three columns: the first column is a String that represents the "from" node, the second column is a String that represents the "to" node, and then the third column is a Double that represents the strength of the relationship.

My final goal is to turn this .csv file into a weighted network graph, but I'm not sure how to start.

Thanks.