[igraph] Getting Started

From: Nick Levitt
Subject: [igraph] Getting Started
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 16:12:00 -0400

I need some help getting started using igraph. I have a .csv file with three columns: the first column is a String that represents the "from" node, the second column is a String that represents the "to" node, and then the third column is a Double that represents the strength of the relationship.

My final goal is to turn this .csv file into a weighted network graph, but I'm not sure how to start.

Thanks.