[igraph] DFS path for diplaying on plot

From: Skylar Lyon
Subject: [igraph] DFS path for diplaying on plot
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 13:42:04 -0600

Hi all, new to iGraph, but loving it so far. Thanks to all who have helped contribute.

So I want to use the dfs function to provide me a path that I can then pass back to the graph for displaying edges in a plot.

It is easy enough to do with shortest path, since all ordered vertices conntect, example: http://horicky.blogspot.com/2012/04/basic-graph-analytics-using-igraph.html

But the output of the DFS gives an order that I can't use with E(graph, path=dfsPath) because it doesn't include backtracking nodes.

I thought maybe I could use father list somehow to specify edges instead of a path.

I'm new to R and iGraph, so I'm very much still learning. Thanks!