Re: [igraph] [Igraph] Help

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] [Igraph] Help
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 20:15:17 -0400

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:00 PM, patricia <address@hidden> wrote:
During the installation procedure library IGRAPH using cygwin, when running the command <"make check"> at the end of several test execution finished with status <failed>. I wonder if this may cause a problem (error) future or if that act is considered normal.

That's probably OK if make install was OK. make check used to fail on cygwin.

Gabor

If not, what should I run correction procedures?

Thank you