Re: [igraph] betweeness centrality

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweeness centrality
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:40:10 -0500

I see. It was just suspicious that you used an old version, because
you have a vertex with id zero, but maybe you are using symbolic ids
then. (Btw. it is good to show you code, and then I don't have to
guess.)

Actually, the normalization is not by (n-1)(n-2), but Bnorm =
2*B/(n*n-3*n+2), and the results seem to be correct according to this.

G.