Re: [igraph] betweeness centrality

From: Matthew Galati
Subject: Re: [igraph] betweeness centrality
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:20:16 -0500

<address@hidden> wrote:
> It doesn't look like betweenness centrality normalization is working.
>
> The result seems the same with and without normalization. I expected the
> solution to be 0,0,1 (after normalization by (n-1)*(n-2)).
>

>> E(g)
> Edge sequence:
>
> [1] 0 -> 2
> [2] 2 -> 0
> [3] 1 -> 2
> [4] 2 -> 1

This seems to be a very old version of igraph. Vertices has been
numbered from one for more than a year now.

Please make sure that this still happens in the most recent version. Thanks.

Gabor

It looks like I am running 0.6.6 through the R interface. The website says 0.6.5 is the latest. So, I guess I have the latest.