Re: [igraph] Can I subset a "communities" object based on communities s

From: capitano . nemo
Subject: Re: [igraph] Can I subset a "communities" object based on communities sizes?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 23:00:18 +0000

then remove the vertices that correspond to communities that are small

Does the vertices' weight in the contracted graph indicate the size of the communities used to contract the graph? If not how can I practically find and "remove the vertices that correspond to communities that are small" in the contracted graph?