Re: [igraph] Can I subset a "communities" object based on communities s

From: capitano . nemo
Subject: Re: [igraph] Can I subset a "communities" object based on communities sizes?
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 22:03:18 +0000

I want to plot a community graph but after removing the smallest communities.

Since I already have the "communities" object from the original (entire) graph, I hope I can use it to filter the subgraph (without running the community detection algorithm again on the subgraph). But of course it could be easier to run the algorithm again.

This is the work-flow I thought to apply (but of course it could be totally wrong):

graph -> fastgreedy.community(graph) -> communities -> induced.subgraph(graph's members of communities>20) -> subgraph -> contract.vertices(based on membership) -> large_communities_graph -> plot(large_communities_graph)