Re: [igraph] Problems installing igraph with R 3.0 in Ubuntu 12.10

From: Hollander, Mattias de
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problems installing igraph with R 3.0 in Ubuntu 12.10
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:36:42 +0000

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu 12.10. And I am able to install other C/C++ packages
like sna or bigmemory. I attached the log file of the compilation. Maybe
this helps. I also tried to run R CMD SHLIB on the src directory of
igraph and that also works fine. But I don't know how to further build
the igraph.so manually.

Mattias