[igraph] Which version of leading.eigenvector.community supports weights

From: Andrei Boutyline
Subject: [igraph] Which version of leading.eigenvector.community supports weights?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:57:11 -0800

Hi all,

I am curious if you could tell me which branch of igraph to use for the version of leading.eigenvector.community which supports weighted graphs. This seems to suggest that it was implemented for 0.7-main : https://github.com/igraph/igraph/issues/218 , but there doesn't seem to be a branch named 0.7-main on github.  Which branch could I download to get this fix?  (And am I correct in thinking that there is no pre-built R version which supports it?)

Thanks a lot!
Andrei

--
Andrei Boutyline