Re: [igraph] Mavericks - just checking in

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Mavericks - just checking in
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 14:22:56 -0400

Before you upgrade, consider that (AFAIK) there is no support for gcc any more in the new xcode 5. You can still get gcc from brew, or use clang instead. I don't know how this affects python and python igraph, though.

FYI,
G.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Tamás Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> Jus checking in on Mavericks. (Mac OS X 10.9)
>
> Does the latest in python install work fine?
I haven't tried it yet, but I'm about to upgrade to Mavericks soon, so stay tuned :)