Re: [igraph] Graphml Import / Export, keeping boolean values and using i

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graphml Import / Export, keeping boolean values and using id as index
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:26:24 +0200

> Linux xxxx-MacBookPro 3.5.0-27-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Mon Mar 25 19:58:17 UTC
> 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> Forgot to say that I am running Linux on a MacbookPro.
Oh. Now _that's_ a configuration that we have never tested and I don't think I
can emulate it in VirtualBox ;) I will probably try a vanilla 64-bit Ubuntu
Linux on VirtualBox (given time) and see if I can reproduce the issue there.

> I know that I have python 3 as well on my computer, is it possible to add the
> igraph library to Python 3 and run it from there,
> if so, I would try it there.
Theoretically igraph works with Python 3 but you'll have to compile it yourself
from source. Get the source from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-igraph,
extract it and then do the usual "python3 setup.py install" dance. You will
need a working C compiler for that and probably the development packages of
Python 3 as well.

Best,
Tamas