Re: [igraph] Graphml Import / Export, keeping boolean values and using i

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Graphml Import / Export, keeping boolean values and using id as index
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:07:12 +0200

Dear Gábor,

That's weird, I loaded the GraphML file you sent; all the boolean attributes
came through just fine and they even survive a save-load cycle:

In [1]: g=load("test_for_igraph.graphml")
In [2]: g.vertex_attributes()
Out[2]:
['propernoun',
 'noun',
 'pronoun',
 'adverb',
 'id',
 'number',
 'vocid',
 'label',
 'adjective',
 'verb',
 'ambiguity',
 'operator',
 'other']
In [3]: print g.vs["adverb"][:10]
[False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False]
In [4]: g.write_graphml("test.graphml")
In [5]: g2=load("test.graphml")
/Users/ntamas/virtualenvs/default/lib/python2.7/site-packages/python_igraph-0.7-py2.7-macosx-10.8-intel.egg/igraph/__init__.py:2130:
 RuntimeWarning: Could not add vertex ids, there is already an 'id' vertex
attribute at ../../src/foreign-graphml.c:416
In [6]: print g2.vs["adverb"][:10]
[False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False, False]

What platform are you running igraph on, which igraph version it is, and in
which version of Python?