Re: [igraph] What is the max value of a node id?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] What is the max value of a node id?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:09:48 -0400

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM, 四正(红砖) <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
However, I still have questions:

1. Why are the lengths of int, long, and long int all 4 bytes in my environment?

I don't know, but actually I am not sure why you are asking _us_ about this? We haven't designed your environment.

2. even for 4 bytes of igraph_integer_t, why does not igraph_add_vertices work for 25 bits integer such as 33554431 and larger?

I am repeating myself, but what do you mean by 'not working'? Do you get an error? What is the error that you get? What was the program that you compiled? With which compiler, which options, on which platform?

G.

[...]