Re: [igraph] community_fastgreedy() requires integers as edge weights?

From: Kurt J
Subject: Re: [igraph] community_fastgreedy() requires integers as edge weights?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:31:35 +0100

Hi Tamas,

Sorry, I"m having some trouble compiling still.  Got automake / autoconf and then ran bootstrap.sh  and this was the last output:

interfaces/shell/Makefile.am:20: compiling `interface.c' with per-target flags requires `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' in `configure.in'
src/Makefile.am:8: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
src/Makefile.am:8:   The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
src/Makefile.am:8:   to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
src/Makefile.am:8:   If `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' is in `configure.in', make sure
src/Makefile.am:8:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
+ autoconf
+ cd interfaces/R
+ autoconf
+ cd -
+ cd interfaces/java
+ autoconf
+ cd -

so the configure seems to work fine.  but then make screams this:

/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:64: unrecognized: %output
/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:64:    Skipping to next %
/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:65: unrecognized: %name_prefix
/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:65:    Skipping to next %
/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:66: unrecognized: %defines
/Users/kurtjx/igraph/src/foreign-ncol-parser.y:66:    Skipping to next %
make[2]: *** [foreign-ncol-parser.c] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any thoughts?

-Kurt