[igraph] Re: igraph crash on windows xp 64 bit system/update

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: [igraph] Re: igraph crash on windows xp 64 bit system/update
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:02:58 +0200

Thanks for the report. However, i have:

> library(igraph)
> el <- matrix( c("a", "b", "15c", "46", "76Character", "a"), nc=2)
> graph.edgelist(el)
Vertices: 5
Edges: 3
Directed: TRUE
Edges:

[0] a           -> 46
[1] b           -> 76Character
[2] 15c         -> a

It seems to work fine, but this is a Linux, and it is 32 bit.
Will try on 32 bit windows tomorrow, but i don't have access
to 64 bit windows to try it. :(

G.

--
Csardi Gabor <address@hidden>    UNIL DGM