Re: [igraph] using algorithms on a graph

From: Gabor Csardi
Subject: Re: [igraph] using algorithms on a graph
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:52:26 +0200

Daniel,

in order to answer this, you'll need to send us at least the
error messages you get, together with a small piece of
example code would be even better.

In general, there is nothing extra to do, after calling graph()
you can call the community structure detection routines.

G.

ps. please consider joining the list, otherwise your
messages might be delayed, this is to avoid spam on the list.