[igraph] using algorithms on a graph

From: Daniel Butts
Subject: [igraph] using algorithms on a graph
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 16:25:14 +0100

I am new with igraph and using R and am trying to use a couple of the community detection algorithms on a graph I have. My data consists of a .csv file with two columns with each row representing an edge. I have taken the columns of this file and put them into a matrix (m) and used the g<-graph(t(m)) command to create my graph. I now want to use the fast-greedy and leading eigenvector algorithms on this graph however when I copy the command in the manual I keep getting error messages, is there something extra I need to do for the algorithms to work?