hyperbole-users

Re: Possible to include a title in a koutline file outside of the actual

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Possible to include a title in a koutline file outside of the actual outline?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 20:45:33 -0400

Covered in the user manual, I believe is that each cell can contain hidden
properties that can be displayed with a command.  Each outline has a hidden
top-level cell numbered 0 where you can set a Title property and this may be
displayed on export to HTML.

But making the Title be cell #1 is fine too.

Glad you are enjoying Hyperbole.

-- rsw