hyperbole-users

Possible to include a title in a koutline file outside of the actual out

From: Abner Gershon
Subject: Possible to include a title in a koutline file outside of the actual outline?
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:21:36 -0400

Hi hyperbole users. I have been exploring the hyperbole components for the past several weeks and am certainly appreciative for the capabilities that hyperbole provides. Koutline is a powerful note taking tool and I have experimented with using it for recording meeting minutes. My specific question is if there is a way to include a title or heading before starting the outline? If not possible then what are other users doing for title and other front matter? I have been including "Front Matter" as my first top level heading and then list title, date, and author in subheadings 1a, 1b, and 1c.

-Abner