hyperbole-users

[Hyperbole-users] Subscription within Hyperbole did not work, do I need

From: Jean Louis
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 09:25:33 +0200

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X
toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)

        Hyperbole:   7.0.3
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x
        News Reader: Gnus v5.13

The subscription directly from Hyperbole did not work, I did not get
any email confirmation yesterday to subscribe to the list.

In the mean time I have sent several bug reports.

Today I have subscribed over web interface.

Do I need to repeat the bug reports? Or are they in the queue to be
reviewed?

Jean