help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Subtitles

From: Andrea Gimignani
Subject: [VCDImager] Subtitles
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 15:11:59 +0100

I tried to multiplex a file with IAuthor enabling PS format (as read
somewhere) and I can see it with various programs(only first audio track),
but when I try to make an image with VCDImager, i get "invalid mpeg packet
found at packet# 13737 -- please fix this mpeg file!".
The file has 1 video stream + 2 audio stream + 2 OGT, the stream are from
TMPGEnc (and are ok), multiplexed with IAuthor.

So I think the problem is IAuthor multiplexer. Cause I don't want to use the
IAuthor Deluxe to make disk images, is there another way to multiplex OGT
streams?
I saw on the contribs area a file "svcd-subtitles.tar.gz" for linux.
Inside there is a submux.c file, is it what I think? How can I compile/use
it? (Of course I've yet a working linux)

Thank you
Andrea Gimignani