help-vcdimager

[VCDImager] Multi session VCD + data

From: Lars Gustavsson
Subject: [VCDImager] Multi session VCD + data
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:12:30 +0100

I want to make a multi session CD with VCD as the first session
and some dokuments in the second "normal CD-rom" session.

The goal is to have a disk that can be put into my DVD player to
see the VCD. When I put the same CD into my computer i will see
the documents in the second session. I have created such CDs
with Nero but my attempts to do this with the vcd-image generated
my vcdimager has failed.

Any ideas?

Lars Gustavsson

Tip: Get a WebVoter at http://www.webvoter.net !

address@hidden, Lars Gustavsson, Textalk AB, Krokslätts fabriker 12,
S-431 37 MĂ–LNDAL, Sweden  Tel: +46 31 872920 Fax: +46 31 674894
http://www.textalk.se

"Textalk makes text talk"