Re: [help-texinfo] Calling User Defined functions

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Calling User Defined functions
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 19:36:13 +0200

I think I have made a mistake. What I want to do is call the following
thing everytime by just passing the parameters.

@float Figure,fig-208-2051
@center @address@hidden,@value{imgsz},,,.png}
@address@hidden
  @flushright
    @* Label: @address@hidden
    @c Return to @ref{identification--of--hazards,, @value{idh}}.
  @end flushright
}
@address@hidden
@end float

Is there any simpler way to call the same sequence of commands but using
just different parameters for me to display many figures?