Re: [help-texinfo] Texi documents in double spacing

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Texi documents in double spacing
Date: Sun, 12 May 2019 21:40:09 +0200

Yes, that works. However, I was thinking on double-spacing the whole
document rather than just the areas between the "@tex" and "@end tex"
structure.

Could not find such details in the texinfo manual for a command
that introduces double spacing that I can call before @title.

I used to think that I need to call \baselinefactor or \baselineskip
everytime I call the @tex structure, but have seen that the command
is applied whenever I call the @tex struct.

Have also noticed that I can use the texinfo @-command inside the @tex
structure. By this I mean that the @tex structure does not impose the