Re: [help-texinfo] emacs manuals built without indexes

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] emacs manuals built without indexes
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 12:14:09 +0900

Indeed, he just sent a patch to fix the issue.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: building the docs
Date: May 30, 2019 8:37:07 JST
To: Eli Zaretskii , Jean-Christophe Helary

On 5/29/19 8:04 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Paul imports the Gnulib version regularly, and Karl Berry said that
version had a problem.

I ran 'admin/update-gnulib' and installed the resulting patch. This upgrades master to the latest version in Gnulib, which Karl updated recently, and so should fix the problem.

Jean-Christophe