[help-texinfo] "help" content

From: madhou
Subject: [help-texinfo] "help" content
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 20:26:23 +0200

I just noticed in the "help" content which is accessed via the key 'h', it is
mentionned that the '?' key stroke should display a brief list of commands. It
actually prompts with a "Regexp search backward: " instead. After doing some
search on internet I found that the right key that works on my version of
texinfo is 'H'. I'm running slackware 14.2, the version of the GNU texinfo
shipped within is 6.1.

madhou