Re: [help-texinfo] Formatting parser symbols and rules

From: lfinsto1
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Formatting parser symbols and rules
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:44:51 +0100 (CET)

> Personally, I find that once a document is relatively stable (I know
> yours isn't), it's no big deal to update the menus by hand, and that's
> what I do.

It seems there are various ways of going about it.  I don't think it would
be that much trouble to use the relevant Emacs function to update the
menus in a buffer after I've edited it, and then update the master menu in
the main file.  I've never taken a close look at the menus to see what
they contain exactly.  I'm not that bothered by the very long lines.  I
just thought it would be nice to have a way of continuing lines that would
work in all "environments".

> Another option is to just have one source file (which you
> probably also don't want to do, but thought I'd mention it anyway).

No, that would already be an unmanageably large file.  A few kludges is a
small price to pay.

Laurence